Cane Slices




I made some new canes. They're basically the same as the ones I did a few weeks back
just in different colors. I love how they look on my lockets so it's going to be long before 
I get bored with them :) And as we "caners" know, when you have canes you inevitably have
a few slices and ends lying around.
These random slices usually end up in the scrap pile because i never seem to have 
enough free space to put them in while they wait for the time I find a use for them.

 Recently, I've
started using them in stroppel canes, but i can only make so much of that,
so I decided to find a better way. 



Sooo this is what i came up with!
I used the same plastic i wrap my canes with to make little pockets, then taped them to 
plain paper to make it sturdier. They're like handy notebooks but with plastic pages.
I really like them because I can stack them like real notebooks without fear of damaging the slices,
I don't have to worry about dust, AND it's easy to see what i have with a flip of a page!

Hope you guys find that useful, too :)


Poy-friend & I

Have a great Sunday everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

purpleluggage floral headbands

New Canes